Thank you to everyone that made it out to our first Global Entrepreneurship Week in Rochester. We were truly blown away by the turnout to each event. You really proved that the passion for entrepreneurship is alive and well in Rochester.
This week saw many firsts
- First collaboration between BioAM, Healthcare.mn, and Mayo's Business Accelerator
- First Demo night featuring Twin Cities and Rochester BioBusinesses
- Launch of the Rochester Open Coffee Club
- Launch of Cube Classes on entrepreneurship
Thanks to your interest in the events, our attendance was phenomenal. (Attendance numbers in parenthesis)
- Rochester Open Coffee Club (20)
- BioAM in the PM: Dan Spors of Preventice (50)
- Cube Class: Valuation (20)
- BioAM/Healthcare.mn Demo Night (65)
- Coworkathon (20)
- Cube Class: Anatomy of a Startup (20)
Web traffic was also excellent with almost 700 unique views of the website and over 1,400 page views.
Thanks also to the many volunteers, sponsors, and presenters that made this week so special. We proved that we can work together to create a robust startup community in Rochester. We hope that this spirit continues into the new year and we will see you back next year for GEW 2014.